Red Urchin has the ability to attach different types of documents to Activities within the ‘To Do Today’ page and also any of the entries within the sub-pages. You can attach multiple documents from multiple sources (depending on your tablets operating system and installed apps) so the right information is at your fingertips when you need it. If there is no files attached to an Activity the paperclip is grey, if there is files attached to an Activity the paperclip is highlighted yellow.
If you are trying to find a ‘To Do Today’ page that is older than the current month being displayed, you can either backtrack using the month tab or use the Search field at the top of the page.
There is a number of ways to find and open a sub-page (Communication, Goal, Meeting, Notes) that you have entered.
To backup and restore Red Urchin data on the same device or on a new device (if you are upgrading), follow the steps below.
- Make sure you are logged in to iCloud
- Open Red Urchin App -> Go to Settings
- Backup your data (It will upload backup data on your iCloud account)
- Install Red Urchin App on new iPad, Go To Settings
- Choose Restore -> Select the backup taken from list and proceed
- It will restore all your data to new iPad.